MixedMorph for kids

subbukk subbukk at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:25:50 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 08 May 2007 11:03 pm, Jerome Peace wrote:
> There is a ear to ear grin across my face as I read
> your daughters comments.
It is so refreshing to look at the world through kids' eyes. For instance, she
called a two vertex Mixed a 'rubber band'. Well, so it is! Mixed is really
fun to play with.

> The enhancements I made to polygons that lead up to
> Mixed Morphs would work in 3.8.
I filed in the cs into SqueakPlugin image and got Mixed morph in objects. I
didnt use it extensively, but all basic operations seemed to work fine.

> I want to see what kids would do if let loose with
> these things.
I wonder if it is possible to manipulate vertices through Morphic Viewer? Then
kids could create their own Blobs, model collisions of squishy objects and so
on.

Regards .. Subbu