squeak-dev-beta

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 19:50:40 UTC 2007

Hi Damien,

I downloaded your new squeak-dev-beta image, nice work.

While playing with the image I tried to add the new version of DNS to the
Universe.  I created a new account and then I added the new version and
pointed it to Monticello (didn't see where to add the user/password, does it
know to put them empty?).  This seemed to work in the universe but upgrading
the package failed with "error: download failed".  Does it take time to take
effect, or did I do it wrong?

Also, I would like to add LazyList and ICal to the universe list.

Thanks,
Jason