[ANN] Monticllo Update

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri May 11 12:10:05 UTC 2007

Keith, I think it is great that you are trying to merge all the
various branches.  One of the problems of Monticello is that it has no
owner; there is nobody taking care of it.  I thought about trying to
track down the various branches and decided I didn't have time.

Expect to have a lot of people find things wrong.  Merging features
tends to result in lots of little problems.  This doesn't mean you did
a bad job, it is just the nature of merging lots of features.

-Ralph