[ANN] Monticllo Update

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun May 13 11:32:25 UTC 2007

El 5/13/07 8:02 AM, "Lex Spoon" <lex at lexspoon.org> escribió:

> FWIW, I read it as a joke, because Edgar is obviously a respectful
> person based on his previous posts.  Granted, it is hard to tell for
> sure on USENET; nobody can see whether you are smiling.
>
> Lex

Apologize myself to all.

Special to Keith what is a hard worker.

To show my gratitude to all what do hard work in the past and in the present
, I finishing FunSqueak 3.10 , what with Klaus help go to his server today.
You can have 3.10 and Fabrik, Wonderland, SqueakAmp, MorphicWrappers,
MathMorphs , Musical Objects for Squeak, IRC and a couple of bad games of me
what I hope don't upset people.

If Steph agree, I also could put his Smalltak guide of previous Squeaks.
If any have some good old project missed in this and wish I put, let me
know.

Edgar