[Ann] Nile 0.8.0 available

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun May 13 14:14:41 UTC 2007

>From what I have seen in Squeak:
- return nil
- return false
- return -1
- return self
- #become: some other kind of Stream
- silently ignore in some other way
- throw an Error (not some subclass that you can meaningfully handle)

Personally I would like a specific exception with a helpful message to
be thrown. This way you'd know that there was a problem and you can
fix it. You could even handle it if you wanted. But that's what Java
does so it must be wrong.

Cheers
Philippe