To keep := instead of forcing automatically a _ for assingation

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue May 15 15:38:52 UTC 2007

Hi Damien,

	yeah, that's the fast option. But how do you develop that "distro"
image? I mean, I would be more interested in automatic process of
customizing reliable images. For instance I download the stable squeak
release and use a script for that. Do you make it that way? Make it by hand?
50% 50%?

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre