Smoothing Squeak's usability barriers

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed May 16 19:34:55 UTC 2007

Well you can make Sophie books that point to web based mp3/videos etc
etc, explaining how Squeak works.
Plus if someone wants to make a Sophie Frame that executes Smalltalk
Code that would be welcome.

However that is all easy, the hard part (and most time consuming) is
making up the video and storyline that you want to show.

I'll note of course our one video of how to make a sophie book got
lots of feedback from people who said, "Oh so that is what you do. "
Something about a picture being like a thousand words...

On May 16, 2007, at 10:58 AM, Michael Doherty wrote:

> Sophie?

===