Monticello could not find version...and I don't care about it

j blatter jblatter62 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 22:18:00 UTC 2007

I mean: Let the programmer choose if it's needed or not. What's the problem
with that? You can popup a dialog "Look gosh, I don't find the previous
version, if do you really care you can abort the operation. Want to abort?"
If I'm merging or diffing or loading is not the point. A source control tool
should give the control to the programmer *not* to the program.