Smoothing Squeak's usability barriers

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu May 17 14:29:52 UTC 2007

Yeah I looked at wink.  I was hoping to do something that could be used on
weeklySqueak.  I suppose if I upload the movie to Google then share it from
wordpress that will work.  I like the idea of doing Sophie too but I'm not
sure how well that meets the goals of allowing non-squeakers to view
screecasts online.  What ever we do it should be wordpress publishable.

Thanks

Ron