SqueakSource policy

j blatter jblatter62 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:19:50 UTC 2007

Umm, that's a big no no Phillippe.

I wonder where others communities success resides...
Is not the right attitude for a community that wants to do the things right
(and AFAIK that's one of the values that promotes Smalltalk). If SourceForge
allows to register projects without descriptions or content is their
problem.
I don't buy the people is too lazy about writing 20 words for a description
but not to write code and upload to the server.

To send an e-mail to the authors or figuring out what a project does each
time or worst, loading the package and reading the code, is step on people's
balls too (and to more people out there). Am I so confused or wrong asking
for this?