Monticello 2 - request for information

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:20:08 UTC 2007

Hi Avi and Colin,

Google will pay me during this summer for a work on packages and
Squeak. I would really like to work on Monticello 2. My aim is that in
September, people will be able to start using it. But do to that, I
need some cooperation from you. Can you please answer my questions?

Where can I find documentation about what you have done?

What are the most important hierarchies? What are their roles?

What is the semantic behind the categories MC2-Squeak, MC2-SqueakPlatform?

What is the status of MC2? What has been done and what needs to be done?

Thank you very much

--
Damien Cassou