RailsConf 2007

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:42:48 UTC 2007

Sorry, I am just now getting around to reading email.

We had the BoF last night and it was really well attended.  We are
trying to set up another one for Saturday night.  Friday looks totally
booked.

Avi will you be around on Saturday?

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20