[Webteam] Squeak History

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Tue May 22 02:54:56 UTC 2007

<Howard Stearns>Well, as long as you're asking...</Howard Stearns>

Heh...Got me.

Actually, when I wrote "no OS I know of...", I was mentally discounting
things like the early Smalltalk systems where Smalltalk served as its own
OS--and so, by extension, also discounting similar systems based on LISP. I
was also thinking of operating systems in current use, and that might
actually be encountered by non-geeks (and so was also excluding things like
SqueakNOS.)

That'll learn me to avoid using language that's more general than what I was
actually thinking ;-)

--Alan