SuperCollider Morphs for Squeak

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Fri May 25 02:17:27 UTC 2007

I have just released the code I've written so far to use Squeak as an
environment for programming and creating GUIs for SuperCollider. It's
just a tiny project to organize and manipulate code for SuperCollider
and to control/interact with it. No rocket science. It may not work on
MacOS X or, even more so, on Win32 since it depends on OSProcess, which
as far as I know is fully implemented only on gnu/Linux.

More info here:

http://www.cesaremarilungo.com/sw/supercollider-morphs-for-squeak

Note for the folks on the SuperCollider list: the screencast is a newer
one. It's not the same I've posted before.

Any kind of feedback is really appreciated.

Cheers,

c.

--
http://www.cesaremarilungo.com