Multiple processes using #nextPutAll:

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat May 26 13:40:04 UTC 2007

On Sat, 26 May 2007 14:12:59 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:

> 2007/5/26, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>:
>> > Thank you for this comments. That was what I was afraid of. Is it
>> > possible to have test that will show #nextPutAll: is not protected?
>>
>> Maybe with the code simulation you can enforce that there are
>> task-switches inbetween.
>
> What is that?

Let the three forks wait on their own semaphore in a circular manner (but
would this show anything except that three processes do indeed wait for
their own semaphore in a circular manner).

Wasn't something similiar posted here recently, together with aha's
(cannot find it, dammned buzzword-based search engines ;-)

/Klaus