Wouldn't it be better for the board to have its own mailing list?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 04:36:27 UTC 2007

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your reply.

The .../article/64.html URL has all of 3 posts to it;
spanning less than a month in time and that month was
October 2006. This indicates something.

I don't need know exactly what is wrong. Something IS
wrong. Its not a place I would care to put something
that needs to be attended to.

If the board needs a private list for private
discussion, it also needs a public list for
discussions with the public. A place for the public to
post adgenda requests, And public discussions of
adgenda topics and other board related topics.  You
could do it on squeak-dev but as you say its a
haystack.

I look forward to seeing how you and the board resolve
this.

Yours in curiosity and service, -Jerome Peace

____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.