Balloon 3D

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 17:36:13 UTC 2007

And if you are making a game, the directX 10 or 15 or 2000, what ever comes
with Vista is the most advanced graphics API you can have on a desktop as
far as I know.  Some people may let that go by just because it isn't
"freedom 0" or whatever.  But probably not people want to make money selling
3D games. :)