SqueakSource/TinyWiki UTF-8 Problem?

David Tibbe david.tibbe at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Nov 1 14:43:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've set up a new SqueakSource Image (on WinXP) using
SqueakSource-mtf.1025. That works quite fine.

But when inserting non-ascii characters in a project's wiki, that wiki
cannot be used anymore. Just the header of the wiki page is rendered,
the main menu is missing. The rendering stops in first of the header
links (Home). In such a case I have to detect the corrupted instance of
TWText and correct it by hand.
As a description of a user, unicode characters work fine. So I think it
is a problem of TinyWiki.

Does anyone have the same problem or even a fix for that?

Regards,
  David