HttpView2 1.1-beta available on Squeak Map

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Nov 4 14:52:59 UTC 2007

Il giorno dom, 04/11/2007 alle 06.35 -0800, Rob Withers ha scritto:
> Giovanni,
>
> There is the SSL package on Universes, which would allow you to support
> retrieving URLs like
>     https:\\www.squeak.org
>
> Are you planning on supporting this in HttpView2?

Hi Rob,

Usually a web framework delegates these things to the web server, which
in HV2's case is KomHttpServer.

Personally I'd prefer using a web server such as Apache or Lighttpd to
act as an https proxy, but if someone provides working code to support
https on Kom I will gladly add it to the main package.

	Ciao,

		Giovanni