An interesting view on social groups and their problems

gafisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Tue Nov 6 10:36:59 UTC 2007

>> "Emlpoyment below 5%, 4 years of solid (and occasionally spectacular
growth), and the government revenues up following a tax cut (surprising only
to the NYT)?"

Heh heh.  Stand by for "sure, but what KIND of jobs?" arguments, along with
the ever-popular "war-based economy" dodge.  C'mon, Blake, wake up; the
glory years of the Carter administration must not be forgotten.  We have
seen paradise.