Money units

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:59:54 UTC 2007

The idea of aconcagua is to represent any kind of measure. All our financial
math is based on it... for example an interest rate is an instance of
InterestRate (not included in Aconcagua) that is a subclass of Evaluation
(at the begging called Formula) that is polimorphic with any other measure.
That way all the financial formulas are reified and they can participate in
any math operation with other measures, evaluations or even numbers...
(measures and numbers are polimorphic also). Let me know if you have any
problem.

I'll send you the paper...

Bye
Hernan.