Debugging a headless image

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Nov 8 15:53:36 UTC 2007

Hi Giovanni,

	I run several images with -headless without that problem. If you
want to perform internal diagnostic I think you can use:

	1. rST open in some port and connect from another headfull image
	2. do the same but with RemoteObjects
	3. Use the REPLServer from squeak map to telnet to the headless
image

Possible causes I don't know but I think I would make sure to try reloading
all (and not loading what is not needed) in a fresh image to guarantee the
"house is clean".

	cheers,

Sebastian