[ANN] DeltaStreams release 0.1

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:08:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 06:31:30PM +0100, Jason Johnson wrote:
> I didn't see anywhere if one can add a comment to a delta.  Is that
> planned or present?  I think the ability to add a comment to why a
> delta was created is important.

Deltas can have arbitrary stuff tacked on to them (they have a
properties dictionary), and we may have implemented a
getter/setter for comments or descriptions (don't remember), but
it is not exposed from the UI, even if it is implemented.

If you want to help, we'll gladly accept. I'd say this as a
trivial feature and could be scheduled for the next release
(which will likely be 0.1.1, with few new features).
DeltaStreams development is stalled at present, due to both
Goran and I being quite busy.