[Etoys] OLPC mass production started

Cees de Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:48:20 UTC 2007

A colleague of mine is trying to order one (err... a pair ;-)), but it
seems that the Give One, Get One program is only geared towards
US&Canada?

Dying to get my hands on one...

--
"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a
universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. " -