ANSI Smalltalk

Paolo Bonzini bonzini at gnu.org
Tue Nov 13 17:09:53 UTC 2007

stéphane ducasse wrote:
> who wants to sponsor me?
> I'm sorry but I do not have 1200 USD to be able to participate.

Since other people may seek sponsorship, and this message is going to a
lot of lists, it makes more sense to put these request on a single
place.  Therefore, I added you to the ANSI Smalltalk wiki at
http://smalltalk.gnu.org/wiki/ansi-people and mentioned that you are
looking for sponsorship (as I am :-> for that matter).

Anyway, you only need to pay in order to vote.  The process will be
public, details will be discussed on the ANSI Smalltalk mailing list (so
this is my last spam-esque message).

Paolo