ANSI Smalltalk

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Wed Nov 14 10:00:07 UTC 2007

RE: ANSI SmalltalkIvan,
Smalltalk has been designed for all people (only a
 minimum of creativity is required after download).
It is also for people (like me) that consider Smalltalk
 more than aLanguage and know that it is not
 limited by the image contents nor aSet of definitions,
 so we do not need to constrain/present smalltalk
 to/as a language.
The number of alternatives with Smalltalk (as you know)
 is high and growing, it defines diversity; not fractionism.
We call ourselfves Smalltalkers and each day we are
 learning more from our differences.
cheers,
Ale.