OLPC's Give One Get One Program

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Mon Nov 19 09:01:29 UTC 2007

John Maloney a écrit :
> Squeakers:
>
> Some of you might be interested in this limited-time opportunity to buy
> an XO (and give one at the same time).
>
> The XO runs Squeak and EToys works well on it.

Btw, what is the situation regarding the license of Squeak provided in
the OLPC? Is it the MIT license or something else?

Then what is the situation regarding the change to MIT license for
Squeak.org?

What are the recent actions of the foundation regarding this mater?

If I missed the news, my sincere apologies.

Hilaire