About SqueakSource 2

Wilkes Joiner wilkesjoiner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:11:35 UTC 2007

Just to get it to load from Universes, I had to install Smacc,
Announcements, and Margritte-All-lr.245.  MACondition was removed from
Magritte-Model in early October.  I haven't been able to get it to run
yet, but I haven't tried that hard either.

Is there a way to specify version dependencies in Universes?