Squeak license situation

Thushar G R thushar.gr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:28:49 UTC 2007

hi all,

Wat will be the role of young squeakers like me.......i am relatively new to
this business and i need help regarding understanding my role in here? wat
happens if MIT licence is given to squeak?does any of my freedom regarding
using sueak code will be affected...?I have published something
in squeak map ...will that be affected too...

pls reply with details...coz i am new to this and totally ignorant bot the
leagal as well as licensing aspects...

TIA,

thushar(grt)

--