5.3 printShowingDecimalPlaces: 2 displays '5.29' insteadof'5.30'

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Sat Nov 24 00:23:51 UTC 2007

Obviously, this method is weak!

Main thing is to check mantis http://bugs.squeak.org/
If not reported, please open a bug report.

If you have time, create a SUnit TestCase, file it out and upload test
on bug report.

Even better, create and upload a patch.

This time, it is already there http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=5640

If the patch rocks, you review it carefully, and propose it as candidate
for image integration at http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5934

Cheers