to the owner of www.squeak.org

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 14:32:17 UTC 2007

2007/11/24, karl <karl.ramberg at comhem.se>:
> Damien
> If you write up something similar of the dev image on the web image I can put that on this site as well.

Here is a new version for the squeak-dev image:

developers. Updated often, they provide up-to-date packages and bug
fixes. They also contain packages for syntax highlighting, code
completion, different code browsers... Feel free to use this image and
send me an email if you have any comment.
* Image Filename: sq3.9-7067dev*.zip or beta/sq3.10-*dev*.zip (always
prefer the most recent versions)

Karl, I changed the url to point to the information page because this
page also contains ftp and http links. You can readd direct download
links if you want.
information and download links

For squeak-web:

developers. They are based on squeak-dev images but also contain
Seaside, Magritte and Pier. Feel free to use this image and send me an
email if you have any comment.
* Image Filename: sq3.9-7067web*.zip or beta/sq3.10-*web*.zip (always
prefer the most recent versions)
information and download links

Thank you Karl

--