[jobs] Aida/Web developer for a CRM in Slovenia

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Nov 24 18:22:57 UTC 2007

Hello Smalltalkers,

I'm doing a preliminary search for a developer of a brand new SugarCRM
like CRM (Customer Relationship Management), based on Aida/Web web
framework. What is interesting to mention is that this CRM will be
open-sourced from the start and that the developer will work and
actively contribute back into Smalltalk and Aida communities while help
starting a CRM one too.

Idea is to exploit the Smalltalk and OO features in full to make a
really good CRM, with speed, manageability and expandability as main
features. CRM will be built with an active help of a company specialized
in sales management, using CRM as a tool and have therefore a lot of
knowledge in the field. They are already using the open-source SugarCRM
derivative vtiger, and they like to continue the open-source tradition,
but on a better technology. So, I think Smalltalk in general has a great
opportunity here to show what is capable!

Few more info:

- Target Smalltalks: VisualWorks, Gemstone, Squeak
- Language: Slovenian preferred, English
- Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Timeframe: starting 1Q 2008, first version 3Q 2008

If anyone is interested please contact me privately.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web