64 bit vm and image for MacOSX 10.5.x Leopard?

Peter William Lount peter at smalltalk.org
Tue Nov 27 16:27:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks again for the link. I'll going the list.

However, what I'm wondering is how the squeak group can set it up so
it's easy for people to get into 64 bit squeak with a single download
and NO effort on their part. That's where the value is - making it easy
for the vast majority. It's why Windows beat Unix (until MacOSX that is)
- ease of use (and low cost). Squeak clearly has low cost, now it needs
ease of use in the 64 bit arena. 64 bit open croquet would also rock.

All the best,

Peter