Image recovery?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:06:47 UTC 2007

Hi all,
Thanks for your answers... I will try every one (I really need to get back
those objects)...
I think Ale is right and I made a mistake not been modular in my
application... but now is to late :(
After recover all (if it is possible), I will try some modularization...
which way do you recomend? ImageSegments seems the right one, but I really
don't know how to use it...

Thanks again,
Esteban