ImageSegment problem (WAS: Image recovery?)

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:08:41 UTC 2007

Hello, allI'm trying to run a script that backups my objects using
ImageSegments, using this code:

| aFile |
aFile := FileStream newFileNamed: 'backup.obj'.
aFile fileOutClass: nil andObject: WBUser all.

When I test the script (in another image, not the broken one), and I'm
getting the following error:
"This context was not include in the ImageSegment". It seems to be in
ContextPart#storeDataOn:, because of this line:

aDataStream insideASegment ifTrue: [^ super storeDataOn: aDataStream].

which is returning false at #insideASegment...

I'm already tried other code, like:

| aSegment aStream |

aStream := FileDirectory default newFileNamed: 'backup.dat'.
aSegment := ImageSegment new.
aSegment copyFromRoots: (WBUser all asArray) sizeHint: 100000 areUnique:
true.
aSegment writeForExportOn: aStream.

And I'm getting the same error...
¿Does anybody knows what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Esteban