how to prevent TextMorph wrapping when entering contents that exceeds the morph's original bounds?

Alexandre Rousseau alexr at mailsnare.net
Thu Nov 29 10:49:57 UTC 2007

How to I prevent an embedded TextMorph from wrapping the text I enter
into it if said text exceeds the current bounds of that morph,
despite the fact that its much-larger owner gives it ample expansion
room via the "hResizing: #spaceFill" selector?

I've tried a gazillion (minus one?) layout, autoFit, and wrapFlag
setting combos to no avail: that little son-of-a-... morph keeps
wrapping its text as soon as entry has exceeded the current bounds.

Thanks, again
Alex