Squeak demonstrated on the Lab With Leo

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Nov 29 22:02:46 UTC 2007

>>>>> "John" == John M McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> writes:

John> On Nov 29, 2007, at 1:43 PM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

John> Ah, nice, thanks for taking the time to do all that.

Thanks.

John> I'll note you could also play with Sophie, yet another Squeak based
John> product.

Ahh yes, that's also on my radar.  Yet Another Thing to get my head around.

Between "Cool Things With Squeak" and "Cool web building with Seaside", I
could have my hands full as the ambassador to the world next year. :)

In case it's not clear, I've rediscovered Smalltalk, and am using the numerous
connections made with my friends from the open source community through the
years (because of Perl) to now help promote Smalltalk.  Feel free to contact
me with (a) interesting projects and (b) people whom you want to reach but are
more phone calls away from than I am. :)

It's my goal in 2008 to make Smalltalk have a bigger blog-buzz than Ruby.
Call me crazy.  But call me. :)