DeltaStreams and MC2

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Oct 3 08:17:59 UTC 2007

Hi!

> On 10/2/07, Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> wrote:
>
>> Also, it uses SystemEditor just like MC2 does (right?) and we have made
>> several fixes in SE while building DeltaStreams.
>
> If both of you are making changes to SystemEditor, you need to
> synchronize.  Don't end up with two versions of it!  You need to do
> more than share your changes, you need to talk about them.  That will
> make it more likely that everybody else will adapt it.
>
> -Ralph

We have communicated with Colin and he told us to just put any improved
snapshots into his repo - which we did. The latest snapshots that Matthew
have done are in our DeltaStreams SS repo though - but I think the idea
was to copy them over to Colin's. Also, I think our "changes" are mainly
of the "fix" nature - at least my few were.

regards, Göran