SSH

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 16:41:26 UTC 2007

I believe various web servers that provide access over https are
using an external package to provide it to them, such as stunnel.
They could certainly switch to using Squeak's SSL, but would have to
setup the certificates, both for the server and the root
certificates.  This is something they need to do with stunnel anyway,
I would imagine.

Rob