News from STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council

Georg Heeg georg at heeg.de
Wed Oct 3 20:37:22 UTC 2007

All,

STIC Members already know this. For all of the others I just want to make
short announcements:

1.	STIC has a new web site www.stic.st <http://www.stic.st/> . STIC
thanks all members of the STIC web team for making this happen.
2.	STIC will organize Smalltalk Solutions as a separate conference
again: Mark your calendar June 18-21, 2008 in Reno, Nevada.
3.	As a follow-up of discussions at ESUG in Lugano, STIC has founded a
STIC Smalltalk Community Committee; please send nominations to me.
4.	STIC elects the STIC treasurer for the upcoming year, please send
nominations to me.

For any details about these items, please look at my Blog
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/sticBlog/blogView.

Georg Heeg

STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council

Executive Director

georg at stic.st

Phone +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712