[ANN] Tuio - Tangible User Interaction by video tracking physical objects.

Simon Holland s.holland at open.ac.uk
Thu Oct 4 13:55:20 UTC 2007

Hi All

I have just uploaded the first version of Tuio for Squeak.

Tuio allows Squeak to use the reacTIVision computer vision system to track
physical objects in real time. The package includes a Tuio client and
demonstration application program. To make practical use of Tuio for Squeak
you will need a webcam or other camera, and should download the free
Reactivision application for your operating system.  To learn more, see
http://mcs.open.ac.uk/sh2/squeakmusic.html).

Tuio for Squeak makes it easy to build tangible user interfaces using
fiducial markers on physical objects.

Tuio for Squeak allows the rapid development of table-based tangible user
interfaces (TUI) and multi-touch interactive surfaces.

Prerequisite Package -  OSC 5.1 or later
Please let me know if you find any problems.
Thanks

Simon Holland