[ANN] Tuio - Tangible User Interaction by video tracking physical objects.

Howard Stearns howard.stearns at qwaq.com
Thu Oct 4 15:01:09 UTC 2007

Very cool.

* Are there non-table uses (such as registering facial features, as
opposed to opentouch fingers-on-a-table stuff)? I couldn't find demo
pics/movies of any.

* Do I understand correctly that:

   + Tuio for Squeak and the pre-requisite OSC are MIT license.

   + Any application will require that the user separately have the
reacTIVision framework installed, which is GPL (not LGPL). Being
separately installable, it should be sufficiently "arms length" to use
with non GPL licenses.

   + No other parts to worry about?

-Howard