Yet another namespace proposal (was Re: Quick comparison of two Namespaces proposals)

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:41:44 UTC 2007

Aha.  I thought yours had a big security piece, and you're already
decided about imports etc.  I was thinking we could give Göran's
strategy (or something close to it) a try.

Anyway, I don't have anything against your solution.  I'm hopeful it
works out, but I'm a bit weary of the security focus.  Security is on
one side of a sliding scale and ease of use on the other.  I'm more
worried about ease of use for my dev environment.

But if it shows to be transparent to me as a developer then I think
your solution is probably the best on the table.