MoviePlayerMorph in 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 8 09:34:19 UTC 2007

El 10/7/07 12:27 PM, "Brad Fuller" <bradallenfuller at yahoo.com> escribió:

> Thanks for the explanation, Edgar. Ok, so the reason it was removed was to
> reduce image size. That's great.
> Things that are removed should have a way/place to easily bring it back.into
> your image. I didn't see it on Squeakmap, Universe or Squeaksource. I don't
> quite understand what you are saying about FunSqueak. Are you suggesting that
> I load FunSqueak and extract MoviePlayerMorph?

No, Brad.

FunSqueak plan to become a ready to run image not for developers, just for
newbie's have "a taste" of what Squeak was once and is now.

At the moment many orphans exist in Squeak and the process of going to
smaller images only show more.
I could rip more, like Nebraska.
I could do some old friends load again , like Fabrik , MorphicWrappers ,
MathMorphs, SqueakAmp.
I could put "recipes how to " for going from 3.8.1 or OLPC to 3.10 in the
swiki.
But I can't do all, my magic wand is short of energy now :=)

A postcard of your city or photo of you showing Squeak to neighbors kids
help a lot.

Edgar

P.S. Plans is to have new packages into Universes when 3.10 go out and we
start 3.11