Dropping mp3 on 3.10 world - doesn't work like 3.9/3.8

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Oct 9 11:54:43 UTC 2007

El 10/9/07 8:17 AM, "Ralph Johnson" <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu> escribió:

> In particular, look at the first link, because almost all the deletion
> happened at the very beginning.  Unfortunately, the first link is more
> a discussion of the various experiments that Edgar was trying, rather
> than a description of what he eventually did.  I believe that
> CandidatesForGo is a description of what he finallly did, and you will
> find it near the end of that page.
>
> Once you figure out what needs to be reloaded to make MP3s work,
> please consider turning it all into a package and putting it in
> Package Universe so that other people can easily load it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Ralph

At the moment I can't connect with the 3.10 repository (server down ?)
When I have connection again I put all ripped packcages into.
('Flash' 'StarSqueak' 'SmaCC' 'Speech' 'Movies' 'FixUnderscores' 'OB'
'OmniBrowser' ) is not more on base.
CandidatesForGo is the Morphs not more in image, any people missing some
Morphs could load from 3.10 repository
For proper mp3 working, you need load Movies and maybe some morph.
Following my Ladrillos idea, we found what a "MoviesAndMP3" need all for
proper work.
At this moment, means the only way is made a .sar.
Almost a year ago I suggest we must have modified Monticello packages for
having not only code into , but also any needed files (.moprh,
.pmg/.gif/.png, .wav, .mp3).
I put a Morphic-Puzzle-edc.2.mcz into Ladrillos of SqueakSource.
    Timestamp    is  2006-12-07 ...
Of course , you need a modified Monticello.
Maybe a Monticello 1/4 ?
I have...

Edgar