working postgres client?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Oct 12 11:23:54 UTC 2007

I'm working on a project that requires access to a postgresql database.

The postgres client in Squeakmap seems to fail if md5 password auth is enabled
(or at least that's my best guess so far about why it works on my laptop and
not the server).

I googled for "postgres squeak" and found Jim-Postgresql's client, but it
hangs in my 3.10 image when trying to connect. And by hang, I mean
command-period does nothing, and I have to force quit.

Does anyone have a working pg client that works with modern squeak and modern
postgresql?

Thanks.