Squeak BOF at OOPSLA!

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Oct 12 11:29:30 UTC 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 12:54 , Göran Krampe wrote:

> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6009

I'll come, too, this year. First OOPSLA for me, can you believe it?

I will bring an OLPC XO laptop so you can see Squeak running on it.

[off-topic]

It would be *really* cool if I could also demonstrate the 'hand-crank
charging'. Alas, there is no hand-crank coming with the laptop yet.
But if someone living in North America could get one of these
chargers for me that would be awesome:

http://www.freeplayenergy.com/products/portable-power/mobile/
freecharge12v

I'd happily pay the $30 (but not the 40 Euros = $55 it costs here in
Europe). Anyone?

- Bert -