Squeak BOF at OOPSLA!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Sat Oct 13 19:37:30 UTC 2007

Hi!

> Le 12/10/07, Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> écrivait :
>>Ehrm, we managed to change the BOF to monday after the
> reception since you
>>read that. ;) Does the current time work for you too? Alexandre
> made me
>>realize that tuesday really is not that good.
>>
>>regards, Göran
>
> Is there a way to participate at the Squeak Bof without registering
> to OOPSLA?
>
> Raymond

Well, I am unsure if you have access to the rooms without a pass - I think
that has varied over the years and probably depends a bit on the
conference center. Do you know Eugene?

In any case I am bringing a video recorder and lots of tapes and will put
presentations/demos up as xvids on my own bittorrent tracker at krampe.se
within a day or two. :) Then someone can also get them on google video
(lower quality but streamed) - someone did last year IIRC.

regards, Göran