SSH

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 19:48:41 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reminder, Lex.  I published the following packages to
Universes, with dependencies, in the System category:
	Cryptography Team Package
	SSL (depends on Cryptography Team Package)
	SSH (depends on Telnet, Cryptography Team Package, SSL)
I tested this in my image successfully.  However, my image has two
fixes applied in order to successfully load Telnet.  I posted these
fixes in an earlier email in this thread:  1 is new and the other is
listed somewhere in Mantis.  These need to be applied to the update
stream to allow forward progress.

BTW, Lex, S/MIME is released in the Crypto Monticello repository and
I am done with it.  It works with the basic email client.

Cheers,
Rob