How to load RB into Squeak 3.7?

Lex Spoon lex at lexspoon.org
Mon Oct 15 22:20:24 UTC 2007

"Philippe Marschall" <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> writes:
> I have recently set up a new Squeak 3.7 image in order to work on some
> software that still runs on Squeak 3.7 (and will continue to do so for
> the foreseeable future). Since SqueakMap does no longer work for
> Squeak 3.7 what is be easiest way to load the Refacoring Browser?

You can use the Package-Universes release for this.  It includes 200
packages that load into 3.7, including the Refactoring Browser.

Here is its home page:

  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3835

If you are going to continue with 3.7, you might think about setting
up your own universe server.  Then you can augment the 3.7 stable
universe with extra package versions that your organization selects.

-Lex